This version is no longer being updated!

Please go to Adult Musings.

Sunday, October 31, 2010

Perfect Companion

(Joke)

A middle-aged woman decided it was time to find a new companion so she put an ad in the dating classifieds. The ad read, "Woman searching for a man who won't abuse me, won't run away on me, and is great in bed."

The following day the woman hears the doorbell and goes to see who it is. She opens the door only to be greeted by a man in a wheelchair with no arms or legs. In disbelief, she asks if he could possibly be here in response to her ad. When he says he is, the woman asks why he thought he was right for her.

The disabled man explained, "I have no arms, so I can not beat you." The woman agreed. He continued, "I have no legs, so I can not run away on you." The woman nodded, "True, but how in the world do you expect me to believe you are great in bed?" The response, "I rang the doorbell, didn't I?"

No comments:

Post a Comment